Sizing Information (old)
PLEASE NOTE: IT'S ALWAYS BEST TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL JEWELER TO GET SIZED BEFORE ORDERING.
- Right-Click on the image below and select ‘Save Image As.’
- Print the image at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
- Measure the grey bottom section — it should be 3.5 inches from end to end.
- Cut out the sizing tool (the top section), and wrap the piece of paper around the desired finger.
- The number that aligns closest with the ‘Read Size Here’ line will be your size (Note: if you are in between two sizes, it is best to size up rather than down).
- Wrap a piece of loose string around your finger. Be sure to allow for the size of your knuckle.
- With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Using the sizing guide image above, place the end of the string on the left hand line next to the 'Read Size Here,' and stretch the string along the sizer toward the numbers.
The pen mark on your string should line up with a number to indicate your size.
Bracelet Sizing: Bracelet sizes are listed as circumference in inches. To measure your wrist, wrap a piece of string around your wrist to your desired fit, and then lay the string straight on a ruler to get your measurement in inches.
Double Finger Ring Sizing: You will want to select the size that corresponds to the largest finger you plan to wear it on. The second hole will be exactly 1 size smaller.
International Ring Size Conversions: Don't know your ring size in US ring sizing? No worries, you can use this conversion chart to convert your ring size to US ring sizing: Ring Size Converter
If you have small fingers but still want to wear our rings, check out this article for clever tricks to make over-sized jewelry fit!
Our chains come in three lengths — 75cm, 65cm and 55cm. Please refer to the handy guide below to see how long each of these will hang on the average person.