To keep your Vitaly pieces looking as fresh as possible, please follow these simple suggestions:
- Don’t put it through the washing machine or jump in a pool with it. Avoid getting it wet, basically.
- Avoid showering or washing your hands with your jewelry on. Soap can be corrosive.
- Your Vitaly piece is not a brass knuckle – please don’t punch anyone with it. You could break your ring (and hand).
- Avoid grinding your jewelry on hard surfaces. You may scratch the plating.
- Do not let your jewelry come in contact with any harsh chemicals.
- Buy a bottle opener from a dollar store – don’t use your ring (you might be surprised how many people do this).