Returns and Exchanges
Here’s how to exchange or return your order:
For customers located within Canada or the United States please follow these instructions:
Step 1. Log into our return portal and follow the instructions here.
Step 2. Use your original packaging to return the items with your new prepaid return label.
Step 3. Drop off the package to your local post office.
Return and Exchange Policy
We require proof of purchase to honor any return or exchange. Your order number can be found in the original order confirmation email. If you cannot find your order number, please contact our customer support team for additional help.
Your order may not be eligible for return or exchange if the product:
- Has visible wear or damage.
- Is not in the original packaging, including outer sleeves and tags.
- Is a final-sale item (this does not include discount codes or site-wide sales).
- Earrings can not be returned or exchanged for safety and hygiene reasons.
A few things to remember:
Returns sent back to our shipping partner in Depew, NY will take an additional 10-14 days to reach our Canadian warehouse. Once your package is received at our warehouse, please allow 1-2 business days for our team to inspect your items and fulfill your request.
Exchanges and warranty replacements will be issued using standard shipping services. Options for paid upgraded express return service will not be eligible for requests using our online portal.
Eligible returns will be fully refunded excluding a $8CAD/$6USD processing fee. Please allow 5-7 business days for refunds to appear in your bank account or via PayPal.
- Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method on file. If your payment method has changed since placing the order - please contact your financial institution.
- A $6.00 repackaging fee will be applied per item for missing packaging (jewelry box, sunglasses cases/sleeves etc). Please ensure bracelets are wrapped and that any other pieces are secured for safe traveling to avoid any damage.