“Kusari” was the ancient Japanese term for chain mail armour worn by samurais in the 1300s. The tightly-woven linking pattern of this bracelet was inspired by this impenetrable protective gear.
Materials: Stainless Steel
Bracelet Sizing Guide
- Lay your bracelet out straight on a flat surface.
- Use a ruler to measure the length of the bracelet (in inches). Include the length of the clasp, but do not include any portion of the clasp that is “internal,” such as pins or latches that insert into the clasp (see red section on the above illustration).
- Your bracelet size will match the measurement in inches (ie 7.5” equals Size 7.5).
- Round up if you are in between sizes.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure you have enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure the end of the string to the marking you just made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (if you measured 8 inches, you should order a size 8).
- If you are between sizes it is always best to size up rather than down.
Our accessories are made from stainless steel — a metal that does not rust, tarnish, or turn your skin green. Finishes, such as gold, black and gasoline, are created using anodized stainless steel and plated at up to 0.8 microns for maximum durability.
Based on the properties of this metal, all of our accessories are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- customer service
Exactly what I was after!
This bracelet is exceptionally well made, and looks amazing.
VITALY is an AWESOME COMPANY! Great customer service GREAT PRODUCT♥️♥️♥️
Love anything and everything Vitaly. Ordering another gold chain necklace to match this as I lost my other one in Mexico.
My son in law is so proud of his new beautiful bracelet ‼️
Popular This Week
Gift CardRegular price $50 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$0Sale price $50 USD
Thr33 x deadmau5Regular price $90$68 USD25% Off
On3 x deadmau5Regular price $90$68 USD25% Off
VeritaRegular price $85$64 USD25% Off
RiotRegular price $140$105 USD25% Off
FrenzyRegular price $110$83 USD25% Off
NotionRegular price $75$57 USD25% Off
ToneRegular price $80$60 USD25% Off
SourceRegular price $85$64 USD25% Off
AkoyaRegular price $110$83 USD25% Off
Accessory Design Studio.
Engineered staples and contemporary statements.Made for the future with 100% recycled stainless steel.
Steel is the most recycled material on the planet. Each Vitaly piece may therefore contain remnants of machines, skyscrapers or car parts — a cycle that continually influences our design practice.