At 3mm thick, the Weave is a subtle Rope bracelet designed for everyday wear. Finished with solid end-caps and our signature Glyph clasp tag.
Materials: Stainless Steel
Bracelet Sizing Guide
- Lay your bracelet out straight on a flat surface.
- Use a ruler to measure the length of the bracelet (in inches). Include the length of the clasp, but do not include any portion of the clasp that is “internal,” such as pins or latches that insert into the clasp (see red section on the above illustration).
- Your bracelet size will match the measurement in inches (ie 7.5” equals Size 7.5).
- Round up if you are in between sizes.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure you have enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure the end of the string to the marking you just made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (if you measured 8 inches, you should order a size 8).
- If you are between sizes it is always best to size up rather than down.
Our accessories are made from stainless steel — a metal that does not rust, tarnish, or turn your skin green. Finishes, such as gold, black and gasoline, are created using anodized stainless steel and plated at up to 0.8 microns for maximum durability.
Based on the properties of this metal, all of our accessories are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Accessory Design Studio.
Engineered staples and contemporary statements.Made for the future with 100% recycled stainless steel.
Steel is the most recycled material on the planet. Each Vitaly piece may therefore contain remnants of machines, skyscrapers or car parts — a cycle that continually influences our design practice.